NurseryAdd to My Calendar
Friday, April 14, 2017
5:30 pm Parish House
We are pleased to offer child care during the 5:30pm Solemn Liturgy of Good Friday. The nursery opens 10 minutes before the service begins and ends 15 minutes after the service concludes. Children are welcome at all points during our worship so you may drop-off and pick-up your child at any time during the worship service.
The Nursery is located in the Parish House. You may enter the Parish House at 1 W 53rd Street (between 5th and 6th Avenues.) Our friendly staff at the front desk can give you directions to the Nursery.
In order to make sure that our nursery is a happy, safe, and fun environment, we have established the following guidelines:
- All children must be registered. Our simple registration form provides us with important contact and medical information on each child. You can email the form to our Sunday School Coordinator, Sarah Cornwell, or print it out and bring it with you when you drop off your child.
- All children must be signed in each time they are dropped off.
- A parent must take a silent buzzer so that Nursery staff have a way of alerting you that your child requires your attention. This buzzer is returned when you come to pick-up your child.
- Please do not leave the church while your child is in the nursery.
- Many times, young children may tend to cry when they are dropped off in the nursery. Some separation anxiety is normal for young children, and they are usually easily distracted soon after they arrive. In some cases, children continue to cry. If your child cannot be consoled within a reasonable amount of time, you may be notified by the nursery staff.
If you have any questions about the Saint Thomas Nursery, please contact Sarah Cornwell.