Tonight, Friday, March 18, at 7:30pm, Concerts at Saint Thomas presents an inspirational evening of Music for Lent featuring the New York Premiere of James MacMillan’s Seven Last Words from the Cross and Sir John Tavener’s setting of the discourse of Christ with the disciples at the Last Supper (The Last Discourse). The Saint Thomas Choir of Men and Boys and Orchestra of St. Luke’s perform under the direction of guest conductor David Hill (Chief Conductor, BBC Singers/Director, Yale Schola Cantorum). Tickets are available online and by phone at 212.664.9360.
Other Music Resources on this Website
- Consider becoming a friend of music.
- Listen to webcasts of choral services.
- Learn about our organs and organists.
- Get updates on the progress of the Miller-Scott Organ.
- Attend our 2016-2017 Complete Organ Works of Bach recital series.
- Our guest conductor for the 2016 Choirmaster’s Conference will be Andrew Netsingha. Read more here.