Grand Organ Series
posted on Sunday, March 17, 2019
by The Saint Thomas Church Music Department
In the fifth of six Grand Organ recitals, on Saturday, March 23, at 3 p.m., Chelsea Chen plays the Miller-Scott Organ. Featuring a world premiere by Australian-Canadian composer Julian Revie, her recital will also include her own Taiwanese Suite, as well as works of Messiaen, Wammes, Bach, and Reger. No tickets required, donation requested.
Other Music Resources on this Website
- Download the Concerts at Saint Thomas 2018-2019 brochure.
- Become a Friend of Music.
- Read about The Saint Thomas Choir of Men and Boys.
- Listen to webcasts of choral services.
- Learn about our organs and organists.
- Get updates on the progress of the Miller-Scott Organ.