NurseryAdd to My Calendar
Sunday, March 3, 2019
3:30 pm – 5:30 pm
The Nursery will be open for families attending The Choir School Founders Day Anniversary Evensong
The service will be audible in the Nursery.
We are pleased to offer child care during from the beginning of today's Solemn Evensong. The nursery opens 30 minutes before the service and closes 15 minutes after Evensong concludes. Children are welcome at all points during our worship so you may drop-off and pick-up your child at any time during the worship service.
The Nursery is located in the Parish House. You may enter the Parish House at 1 W 53rd Street (between 5th and 6th Avenues.) Our friendly staff at the front desk can give you directions to the Nursery.
In order to make sure that our nursery is a happy, safe, and fun environment, we have established the following guidelines:
- All children must be registered. Our simple registration form provides us with important contact and medical information on each child. You can email the form to our Sunday School Coordinator, Mother Turner, or print it out and bring it with you when you drop off your child.
- All children must be signed in each time they are dropped off.
- A parent must take a silent buzzer so that Nursery staff have a way of alerting you that your child requires your attention. This buzzer is returned when you come to pick-up your child.
- Please do not leave the church while your child is in the nursery.
- Many times, young children may tend to cry when they are dropped off in the nursery. Some separation anxiety is normal for young children, and they are usually easily distracted soon after they arrive. In some cases, children continue to cry. If your child cannot be consoled within a reasonable amount of time, you may be notified by the nursery staff.
If you have any questions about the Saint Thomas Nursery, please contact Mother Turner.