- News from Saint Thomas Church for May 24, 2020
- Faith Alive
- Children and Families’ Sunday Zoom Gathering
- Video Webcast (On-Demand) Choral Eucharist, The Third Sunday in Lent Sunday, March 15, 2020
- An Urgent Message from the Rector
- All Families Articles
“Jesus said, ‘Let the little children come to me, and do not stop them; for it is to such as these that the kingdom of heaven belongs.” – Matthew 19:14
The children of Saint Thomas Church are valued members of our parish community. Through our Episcopal tradition we seek to build an abiding knowledge and love of God in our parishioners’ earliest years, which we hope will develop good soil for the seeds of faith to grow throughout each child’s life.
Newcomers, returning families, as well as one-day-visitors to long-time family parishioners are very welcome!
All children are welcome to join us, simply complete our registration form.
Weekly Sunday Care
Nursery: 9am through the end of the 11am mass
- Drop off from 10:30am
- Class begins at 11am, with children returning to their seats to receive Holy Communion or a blessing
Please check the calendar for other classes, such as Confirmation, dates for recess, and special family events.
Please follow the links above to learn more about each of our programs. If you have any questions about what you find here, do not hesitate to our Sunday School Coordinator, Mother Turner.