All children are welcome to join us. They must be registered. Please complete the registration form here.
We are also offering communion and confirmation classes. You can read more and register here.
For the 11am service, children that are on the older end of pre-school can join the Sunday School for parts of the lesson and will do age-appropriate activities to reinforce what we all learned that day. We believe that children begin to build the foundation for their faith at a very early age and as a church, we seek to nurture that growth. Toddlers and babies will be able to play and be cared for while listening to either music or the service that is in progress.
Saint Thomas Nursery is open on Sundays throughout the year and is offered at additional major services. Please check the calendar for details. The Nursery children join Sunday School for other special events such as pageants, picnics, and special breakfasts throughout the year.
In order to make sure that our nursery is a happy, safe, and fun environment, we have established the following guidelines:
- All children must be signed in each time they are dropped off and signed out when collected.
- A parent must take a silent buzzer so that Nursery staff have a way of alerting you that your child requires your attention. This buzzer is returned when you come to pick up your child.
- Please do not leave the church while your child is in the Nursery.
- Many times, young children may tend to cry when they are dropped off in the nursery. Some separation anxiety is normal for young children, and they are usually easily distracted soon after they arrive. In some cases, children continue to cry. If your child cannot be consoled within a reasonable amount of time, you may be notified by the nursery staff.
- A child with any of the following symptoms should not be brought to the Saint Thomas nursery. Please help keep help us keep our children healthy by keeping your child with you if he or she has any of the following:
- Runny nose (colored discharge)
- Vomiting/diarrhea within 24 hours
- Contagious disease (Chicken Pox/pink eye)
- Inflamed mouth or throat
- Chest congestion/labored breathing,
- Open sores
- Colored discharge from eyes
If you have any questions about the Saint Thomas Nursery, please contact Mother Turner.