The Saint Thomas Bookstore is located on the first floor of the Parish House, at One West Fifty-third Street. It is generally open on Sundays following the 11am service and (from September through May) the 4pm service, and also often on Mondays from 10am-1pm, except when there is a federal holiday on a Monday.
The bookstore offers a wide range of books, recordings of our Choir of Men and Boys, and gifts. Major credit cards are accepted. Also, please note that a limited number of items are also available for purchase online.
Currently in stock
- O Sing unto the Lord: A History of English Church Music by Andrew Gant
- The Murder of William of Norwich: The Origins of the Blood Libel in Medieval Europe by E. M. Rose.
- In This Light: Thoughts for Christmas by Justin Welby, Archbishop of Canterbury.
- Advent: The Once and Future Coming of Jesus Christ by Fleming Rutledge
- Seven Stories by Anthony W. Bartlett.
Plese email email@example.com for any questions or concerns.